Utilising Magnetic Therapy Treatment Effects
Biomag devices for pulsed magnetic therapy offer six primary treatment effects. These effects have a wide range of uses for supressing symptoms of various health issues. Can Biomag devices help you? This information and a list of health issues that Biomag devices can be used for, can be found in the following text.
Do not use this or any other article on the internet to diagnose yourself. Only physicians can correctly diagnose patients. Do not postpone seeing your physician to resolve your health issues in time.
When, and for which health issues (symptoms), can these effects be utilised?
- Analgesic Effect – soothes various kinds of pain.
- Healing Effect – in case when promoting healing, anti-inflammatory and regenerative effects are needed after injury, operation or strain.
- Anti-swelling Effect – when the need for promotion of a reduction in swelling arises.
- Muscle-relaxing Effect – to promote reduction of spasms.
- Vasodilating Effect – for promoting vasodilation and blood perfusion. Vasodilating effect promotes dilation of capillaries and precapillaries which leads to improved microcirculation. Generally, it can be said that improved microcirculation is desirable with many a health issue.
- Metabolic-detoxifying Effect – for promoting metabolic processes and detoxification of the body. It is suitable in cases where metabolic processes and detoxification of the body are necessary.
All the effects can be combined or alternated based on current needs.
Warning : Follow instructions from the user guide and treatment methods as stated by medical specialists.
Description and Treatment of Selected Health Issues
Are you interested in more detailed descriptions of various health issues and their most common treatment methods? Under the links below, you can find information about the benefits of pulsed magnetic therapy.
Carefully read the user guide provided by the producer and consult a physician about your health before using any medical device.