- Pooperační stav ( cs )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en )
- Stany pooperacyjne ( pl )
- Pooperačné stavy ( sk )
- Stati post operatori ( it )
- Postoperative Zustände ( de )
- Estados postoperatorios ( es )
- Starea postoperatorie ( ro )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en-us )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en-ca )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en-ie )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en-ph )
- Condição pós-operatória ( pt-pt )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en-sg )
- Estados postoperatorios ( es-ar )
- Estados postoperatorios ( es-cl )
- Estados postoperatorios ( es-co )
- Estados postoperatorios ( es-ec )
- Estados postoperatorios ( es-mx )
- Postoperative Zustände ( de-at )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en-au )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en-hk )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en-in )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en-my )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en-za )
- Estados postoperatorios ( es-pe )
- Post-surgery conditions ( en-usa )
Have you undergone surgery or experienced traumatic injury? Have you been released from hospital and await intensive recovery? Would you like for the healing process to run quickly and without complications? Learn about the methods that can be used post-surgery.
Do not postpone an appointment with your physician. Manage your health issues in time. Would you like to manage post-surgery condition now? You can utilize our health advisory centre.
Characteristics of Post-surgery Conditions and its Causes
Surgery is an invasive intervention in a patient’s body. It is performed by a surgeon. The reason for surgery varies from an injury, aesthetic surgery or other reasons. The condition post-surgery is affected by both the success of the surgery itself and by post-operative care.
The most essential step in post-operative care is to rest as instructed by the attending physician. Proper incision care is also important in the form of regular re-dressing and maintaining good hygiene.
Rehabilitation follows, and aims to reach these goals:
- soothe pain,
- improve mobility and activate muscles,
- acceleration of healing,
- prevention of thromboembolism and other post-operative complications.
Post-traumatic and post-operative rehabilitation treat the consequences of trauma to the musculoskeletal apparatus and after orthopaedic, surgical and neurological operations in a natural way.
Active participation of the patient is essential. Rehabilitation uses a wide range of methods which are either combined or used gradually and changed depending on the development of the patient’s condition.
Post-surgery Conditions Treatment – Rid yourself of the Issue
The rehabilitation method is chosen based on the type of operation. It is necessary to follow the instructions of the attending physician or physiotherapist.
In a lot of cases, the patient can apply for balneotherapy (spa therapy). Sometimes the patient may transfer straight from the hospital.
Healthy diet may contribute to shortening the convalescence period. Eating food rich in fibre, protein and vitamins helps considerably. Food supplements may be used, but along with the diet it should be consulted with the attending physician.
Electrotherapeutic rehabilitation methods are utilised.